Countywide Driving School Ltd offer the following services to all Driving Course booking customers free of charge.
The Following Conditions Apply:
Intensive Course Booking
- Process student booking and payment information for intensive driving courses within a 5 working day period, unless otherwise agreed with the student.
Book the first DVSA theory test on behalf of the student: (If required)
- The student must provide via the website online booking form all the personal and driving licence information requested by the website. Within 3 working days the theory test will be booked and the DVSA test confirmation is emailed to the student and driving instructor. The student can change the date, time and test centre location prior to the highlighted last date of change on the confirmation.
Book the first DVSA practical test on behalf of the student: (If required)
- It is the student’s responsibility to inform Countywide when the theory test has been passed and provide a valid theory certificate number. Within 3 working days the practical test will be booked and the DVSA test confirmation is emailed to the student and driving instructor. The student can change the date, time and test centre location prior to the highlighted last date of change on the confirmation. (All changes must first be agreed with the driving instructor)
Recommend a DVSA approved driving instructor to the student:
- A self-employed approved driving instructor registered with the driver and vehicle standards agency (DVSA) will be recommended by Countywide. The driving instructor will contact the student within 5 working days from the initial online intensive driving course booking to discuss course arrangements. If no contact has been made by the driving instructor within the agreed period, it is the student’s responsibility to inform Countywide on 0800 0930 920.
- All administration relating to the above will be processed and checked to ensure all parties have correctly received the relevant information relating to the initial booking.
- A contract is formed between student and driving instructor at first point of contact.
- Therefore, from the student and driving instructor initial contact Countywide Driving School Ltd is not responsible for the contract formed and agreed by both parties relating to all course and outstanding payment arrangements.