- Countywide Driving School Ltd strictly adheres to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and therefore is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- Whenever you make an enquiry via our online booking form, by email or telephone we ask you for your name, postal address, phone numbers and email address. This information is removed from the driving schools database within 7 days unless specifically asked by the person enquiring to keep their personal information on record until advised otherwise.
- Credit card, PayPal and Cheque payments information is included in the driving schools above policy.
- At no time is your personal information shared with a third party for commercial reasons.
- Contact Countywide in the event that you have any questions relating to our privacy policies.
- Countywide has taken every care in the preparation of the contents of this Web Site and the information, pictures, logos, names, images, regarding or relating to Countywide, or the products and services of the same (or to third party products and services), are provided to the best of Countywide’s knowledge and is therefore subject to the possibility of unverified, incomplete, inaccurate or non-comprehensive material and information. Countywide accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information displayed in the Web Site or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
Ownership of Web Site
Company Name: Countywide Driving School Limited
Company Number: 03555624
Telephone: 08000 930 920